суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

chinese traditional food recipes




To avoid hijacking the last post, I just wanted to post something new instead of replying to someone in that post.

I really wish people would tell us that our drugs canapos;t help us with time management shit. Iapos;ve been learning this slowly. I think our brains just donapos;t do time management too well. What our drugs do help with in a major way is actually getting shit done when we need it to get done. I usually let my ADD-instincts guide me as to when itapos;s a good time to work on something - THEN I take the drugs so I can actually get it done. So itapos;s not 1) take Dex, 2) decide to clean up my room. Itapos;s 1) decide my room needs cleaning, 2) take Dex and clean.

airline polident promotion, chinese traditional food recipes, chinese traditional food recipe, chinese traditional food, chinese traditional fashion.



Комментариев нет: