суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

advice on cheating husband




Someone posted a query similar to this one, and for that, I apologize, but... Iapos;m asking for something a little more specific.

I have been interested in holistic remedies and herbs for a LONG TIME. And because I live in the middle of nowhere and there are only basic schools around here, my only choice for herbal education is online. (I live in the midwest of the US, if that helps.) Iapos;ve heard some good things about Clayton College but Iapos;d like someone whoapos;s been there to tell me what their experience with it has been.


I really hope to start learning about herbs in a more professional setting soon. Iapos;ve got some books that Iapos;ve read but I really want to take classes so I can become certified and help people.

thanks for taking the time to read this
advice on cheating husband, advice on cheating boyfriends, advice on cheating boyfriend, advice on changing careers.



Комментариев нет: